0



Descendant of Quezon City's first mayor Tomas Morato, and the great Chino Roces, Pia Morato has a message to people whom she said were “trying to silence her” on the electoral fraud issue.

Morato, who works for Philippine News Agency and a staunched supporter of President Rodrigo Duterte took Facebook to warn people trying to keep her from speaking the truth.
So if you are trying to shut me up because I want the truth , then mark my words when I say ..You've just awakened many more Filipinos on our journey to the truth.




You can read Pia Morato whole Fb post below:


I'm going to take a deep breath and say as simply as I possibly can ...

To the people trying to silence me on the issue of electoral fraud ...

You cannot cover up your reporting on articles that have not been posted by me. Trust me, it's been checked, re-checked, double and triple checked.

I also have friends... and may God bless them.

I only speak my mind while many may either agree, disagree or agree to disagree with me.

If this is about Marcos, then let it be known yet again, I DID NOT VOTE FOR MARCOS.

But let it also be known that I WANT THE TRUTH.

So if you are trying to shut me up because I want the truth , then mark my words when I say...

You've just awakened many more Filipinos on our journey to the truth.

IT WILL PREVAIL.
LABAN


What can you say about this? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below.



Post a Comment

 
Top